Private Placement Memorandum
Four Hundred (400) Units of Stock
Being Offered as:
PRICE PER UNIT: $25,000
(Each Unit consisting of 5,000 shares of Stock)
THESE SECURITIES HAVE NOT BEEN REGISTERED WITH OR APPROVED OR DISAPPROVED BY THE SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION OR ANY STATE SECURITIES COMMISSION, NOR HAS THE SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION OR ANY SUCH STATE SECURITIES COMMISSION PASSED UPON THE ACCURACY OR ADEQUACY OF THIS PRIVATE PLACEMENT MEMORANDUM. THIS PRIVATE PLACEMENT MEMORANDUM DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER IN ANY JURISDICTION IN WHICH AN OFFER IS NOT AUTHORIZED.
Each Unit consisting of 5,000 shares of Stock
Price per Unit: $25,000
Total Capital $10,000,000
Unimundo Corporation, doing business as UNIMUNDO®, UnimundoTV and www.unimundo.tv (hereinafter referred to as “Unimundo” , “the Corporation” or “Unimundo Corporation”) hereby offers Four Hundred (400) Units of Stock consisting of Two Million (2,000,000) Shares of Preferred Stock (“Preferred Stock”) at a price of Twenty Five Thousand ($25,000) dollars per Unit of Stock at Five ($5.00) dollar per Share of the Preferred Stock.
Unimundo Corporation, on a “best efforts” basis, is offering (“Offering”) Units of Unimundo Corporation and all proceeds from the sale of the Units shall be deposited in the Unimundo Corporation’s general bank account at Bank of America upon the acceptance of the subscription. Unimundo Corporation may terminate this Offering at any time.
AN INVESTMENT IN THE UNITS OF UNIMUNDO CORPORATION IS HIGHLY SPECULATIVE. THUS, PROSPECTIVE INVESTORS SHOULD CAREFULLY REVIEW AND CONSIDER THE MATTERS DESCRIBED UNDER "RISK FACTORS" EXPLAINED HERE IN THIS OFFERING.
THE SECURITIES OFFERED BY THIS PRIVATE PLACEMENT MEMORANDUM HAVE NOT BEEN REGISTERED WITH OR APPROVED OR DISAPPROVED BY THE SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION, ANY STATE SECURITIES COMMISSION AND/OR ANY OTHER REGULATORY AUTHORITY, NOR HAVE ANY OF THE FOREGOING AUTHORITIES PASSED UPON OR ENDORSED THE MERITS OF THIS OFFERING, OR THE ACCURACY OR ADEQUACY OF THIS PRIVATE PLACEMENT MEMORANDUM. ANY SUCH REPRESENTATION TO THE CONTRARY IS UNLAWFUL.
Price to Investors
Proceeds to Unimundo
The Units of Unimundo shall be offered on a “best efforts” basis by the Officers and Directors of Unimundo Corporation. Unimundo reserves the right to utilize the services of one or more placement Agents and/or Agents in connection with this Offering.
INVESTMENT PROPOSAL LETTER
1. The Offer
Unimundo Corporation (“Unimundo”), who owns the Trademark UNIMUNDO®doing business by and through www.unimundo.tv (“Website”) is seeking an in media capital infusion of Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($500,000). Unimundo is seeking this funding to continue the programming, design, development, advertising, and promotion; Search Engine Optimization (“SEO”); Social Media Marketing (“SMM”) and Search Engine Friendliness (“SEF”) as well as the maintenance and day to day operation of the Unimundo servers as described more fully bellow.
This capital will considerably increase unique Users Traffic to Unimundo with a projected Users target of approximately 200,000 new unique Users to sign up to Unimundo within 90-days. These web-development activities are necessary and a viable way to obtain the desired amount of new unique users for Unimundo and such type of web development application and promotion represent the success of other similarly situated online video hosting websites such as www.vimeo.com which receives approximately 10-million visits daily and reports earnings of $400-million annually with a market valuation of $4-Billion.
Unimundo in exchange for the capital will issue shares of Preferred Stock and the corresponding Stock Certificates evidencing ownership of the Preferred Stock in Unimundo. Unimundo is only authorized to sell to not more than 35-Investors a total of Four Hundred (400) Units of Stock consisting of Two Million (2,000,000) Shares representing 5,000 shares per unit of Preferred Stock at the price of Twenty Five Thousand ($25,000) dollars per Unit at Five ($5.00) dollar per Share.
Internet ranking is important to any website. The better the ranking of a website on the internet the better is the opportunity to sell more advertising; generate more revenue from advertising; better User retention and to have more users clicking on the advertising which in turn will generate capital for Unimundo which is the main source of revenue for Unimundo. More users directly translate into more sales in the form of cash-per-clicks and any earning therefrom will in turn increase in value of Unimundo’s (“Preferred Stock”) which is presently valued at the very low price of one ($1.00) per share. See: http://unimundo.tv/investors-relations.
Unimundo, is offering these Units of stock on a best efforts basis. All proceeds from the sale of the Units shall be deposited in the Unimundo Corporation general bank account at Bank of America upon the acceptance of the subscription herein offered.
NOTE: Upon reaching 200,000 unique Users; Unimundo will seek permission from the Florida Department of Corporations to raise the price per share of the Preferred Stock to seek a higher valuation to Seven (7) dollars per share.
Unimundo may terminate this Offering at any time.
2. Unimundo and Market Reach
UNIMUNDO is a free Member supported Internet Television; Web TV; Video Sharing; News Streaming Media with its own Blogging Platform (UBlogger) and its own Social Media (USocial) through USocial. UNIMUNDO supports and promotes Indie-films, Documentaries and music-videos produced by Film Studios, Filmmakers and Independent Producers. UNIMUNDO is also the home of the Global Internet Video Awards (“GIVA”). The UNIMUNDO Blog (“UBlogger”) and the UNIMUNDO Social Media (“USocial”) platforms are designed for the Members to stay in touch with the rest of the world and to promote and share their talents.
Understanding ranking of a website on the Internet is important. For example, the higher the number the worse the ranking is, therefore a website ranks 6-Million on Alexa is much worse than a website ranks 1-million. As such, in the past 6 month the ranking of Unimundo has increased considerably from approximately 12-Milion to approximately 500-thoudand which is a substantial market gain and a formidable improvement in the standing of Unimundo worldwide. See http://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/unimundo.tv and www.alexa.com.
Unimundo in the past 6-months has had an increased membership by 4% and followers in the Twitter has reached over 9500+ followers. We need to continue the momentum.
It is calculated that 200,000 daily visitors to Unimundo, which when it comes to Internet commerce is not a very significant amount of users for a video website as Unimundo by any account; will generate to Unimundo approximately Eight Thousand dollars ($8,000) in revenue daily or $240-thousand monthly. Therefore, Unimundo to reach these projection must continue web development at all levels in order to reach out around the world and in particular to such geographical areas as Central America, South America, Mexico, Spain, India, and China.
Unimundo has been developed as a three tier website: Unimundo; UBlogger and USocial and is ready to increase and sustain the traffic of 200,000 unique users.
3. The Funds will be invested as follows:
1) Hire an additional Programmers.
2) Hire a Social Media specialist.
3) Immediately placing of advertising targeting other countries to attract new members.
4) Placing small ads in websites such as Daily Motion, Facebook as well as others.
A. Web Development
1. Privacy and Security against Hackers.
2. Data Mining- Demographic, geographic and social challenges and situations.
3. Notifications to users.
4. Accessibility of the information.
5. Impact on Employability.
6. Potential of misuse of the website as Phishing.
7. Handle unauthorized access of the website.
8. Risk and child safety.
9. Trolling on the website.
10. Online Bullying
11. Interpersonal Communication
12. Handling the Psychological effects of the website to the users.
13. Managing and Handle Patents.
14. Worker Rights.
15. Decentralized Architecture.
16. Virtual Identity Suicide.
17. Handling the social overload of the site.
B. Scope and features for better functionality
1. Government Application development.
2. Developing Business Applications.
3. Developing education, finance, health and exposure to make it more user centric.
4. Development of the social and political application in the site.
5. Develop crowd funding potentials.
C. Scope of the Website in terms of Design
1. Development and improvement of User friendly interface
2. Improvement of the forms, designs, buttons and other design area.
3. Improvement of the video player, layout and in video thumbnails.
4. Implementation of features, development and a design more attractive by using latest
technologies such as Bootstrap, JQuery, JS and other front end technologies.
5. Making the Website responsive and more interactive.
6. Layout management of the existing structure.
7. Design improvement of the inner pages.
D. SEO and SEF of the site
1. Finding broken link and improve back links
2. Discover untapped keywords
3. Finding link prospects.
4. Copy AdWords ad and make a title and description tags.
5. Finding A+link prospects on all top.
6. Benefit focused content cu-ration.
7. Link out to authority sites.
8. Write blog posts and YouTube description.
9. Embed long keywords on the Tags.
10. Implementation of the WHITE HAT SEO.
11. Social Media promotion.
12. Social Media marketing.
13. Revising and improving all aspects SEO and SMM.
E. Implementation of New Features
1. Chat system and Social Media Enhancements such as a like Twitter messenger.
2. Feature development.
3. Making groups, communities.
4. Sharing on social sites.
5. Create a like system to Facebook.
6. Continue to improve Unimundo to the likeness of www.vimeo.com
6. Video upload and download counters.
7. Improve the present UBlogger and USocial.
Marcus Fontain, J.D.